Optimizing Boiler Performance
One integral component of efficient facility maintenance is boiler tuning servicing. Proper performance of a boiler and associated emissions control equipment is crucial to a unit meeting the ever-decreasing emissions output standards or Boiler MACT tune-up requirements.
Honiron Fired Equipment has vast knowledge and experience optimizing all areas of boiler performance. We utilize the latest in inspection and diagnostic equipment to efficiently evaluate your boiler and emissions equipment and recommend changes, as needed, for improved performance. All work is fully documented and updated to ensure accurate records for future use and follow-up visits.
We take the burden out of facility maintenance to ensure your facilities are running optimally.
Our Boiler Tuning Services Include:
- Adjusting airflow
- Reducing stack temperatures
- Measuring efficiency of combustion
- Adjusting gas and burner input for safety and efficiency (whether draft control is manual or motorized)
- Inspecting and cleaning nozzles
- Cleaning combustion chamber/fire side exchanger
- Checking ventilation, intake, and safety controls
- And more